Spartan-117

My photo
Overall status: Green | Class: 5 Courage | Military academy: EPPS | Radio Code: devilsstaff@hotmail.com | Professions: -Everything

- - - Incoming Transimssion - - -

"You are, all of you, vermin. Cowering in the dirt thinking, what I wonder? That you might esacape the coming fire? No. Your world will be burnt until it's surface is but glass. And not even your demon will live to creep, blackened from it's hole to mar the culmination of our journey. Your destruction is the will of the gods. And I? I am their instrument!"

- Prophet Of Regret
Halo 3

Countdown Clock


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Friday, December 19, 2008

My vacation and my new Xbox 360

Well this may be a little late to tell you guys about my vacation to Malaysia and about my new Xbox 360, but anyway, my vacation to Malaysia lasted 6 days starting from Sunday night 2 weeks ago. We went to JB to stay 1 night at my aunty's home then we went to KL for 1 night then to Penang for 2 nights on Jerejak Island than back to KL 1 night then finally 1 night at Port Dickson. Now about my Xbox 360, I go my Xbox 360 about 1 month ago and rules! Not to be boastful but WOOHOO! I am the first person in the class to get a Xbox 360. Ok bye bye, I feel bored typing this on a full stomach after I ate a Mega Mac. Night Night!

No comments:

Favourite Games

Ijji GunZ, CSS, Shattered Galaxy, Wolfteam, Rakion, Gunbound, Battlefield 2/2142/1942, C&C 3, Battlestations:Pacific, Halo 1-3, GTA IV, Kung Fu Panda.