Spartan-117

My photo
Overall status: Green | Class: 5 Courage | Military academy: EPPS | Radio Code: devilsstaff@hotmail.com | Professions: -Everything

- - - Incoming Transimssion - - -

"You are, all of you, vermin. Cowering in the dirt thinking, what I wonder? That you might esacape the coming fire? No. Your world will be burnt until it's surface is but glass. And not even your demon will live to creep, blackened from it's hole to mar the culmination of our journey. Your destruction is the will of the gods. And I? I am their instrument!"

- Prophet Of Regret
Halo 3

Countdown Clock


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

New changes

Hi guys, havent posted in a while. As you might have noticed I have changed my cbox, my header and sub header and also colours and my cbox username. Instead of AppAr1t10n, I changed to Spartan-117. Well, I am going to tell you guys that, 2 days later, on June 12, me and my fam will be going to Italy on holiday. Lol, confirm eat pizza evryday...Well, i'll be coming back to Singapore 9 days later, June 21, so people who are dying to see me, dont freak out I am not going overseas forever. Well I also have a facebook now, mabye its too late to tell you but for the people who dont know, well I have a facebook and a pet in pet's society named, Arbiter. Well bye guys!

- - -Transmission Terminated - - -

No comments:

Favourite Games

Ijji GunZ, CSS, Shattered Galaxy, Wolfteam, Rakion, Gunbound, Battlefield 2/2142/1942, C&C 3, Battlestations:Pacific, Halo 1-3, GTA IV, Kung Fu Panda.