Spartan-117

My photo
Overall status: Green | Class: 5 Courage | Military academy: EPPS | Radio Code: devilsstaff@hotmail.com | Professions: -Everything

- - - Incoming Transimssion - - -

"You are, all of you, vermin. Cowering in the dirt thinking, what I wonder? That you might esacape the coming fire? No. Your world will be burnt until it's surface is but glass. And not even your demon will live to creep, blackened from it's hole to mar the culmination of our journey. Your destruction is the will of the gods. And I? I am their instrument!"

- Prophet Of Regret
Halo 3

Countdown Clock


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Channel News Elias

Hi Guys, well this Tuesday(7 July 2009), me and Iylia are going to present on Channel News Elias about sportsman. I am not going to tell anything about the presentation but I really hope that there is assembly this week or all the efforts of preparing is gonna be wasted. Well, I hope no mess-ups will happen. I am also excited about the NE Show(NDP Preview) this Saturday(11 July 2009). I hope it dosen't rain. Gonna bring my handphone and earpiece to listen to music on the bus. Ok thats all, Bye.

No comments:

Favourite Games

Ijji GunZ, CSS, Shattered Galaxy, Wolfteam, Rakion, Gunbound, Battlefield 2/2142/1942, C&C 3, Battlestations:Pacific, Halo 1-3, GTA IV, Kung Fu Panda.